Monday, November 2, 2009

Exhausted

a job at home, is much more tiring than a job in the office..
I'm even to tired to stand up already!
My leg hurts, really bad..
and My palms are get rougher. Ohh Damn!

I 'was desperate' so my mom said she would pay me more than what my dad would pay me at his office, if I do a good job of cleaning the house, since We wont have any maids around. And my 'salary' is as high as a maids. Haha.. 600 a month. Well, at least I could shop.. and I was thinking of also using the money for Atheera. I was thinking on bringing her to ESQ. Though, I'm not gonna pay everything, hope she would have her own money to support on behalf of herself..

Well, anyway.. I'm not expert and I'm not fast which makes it slow.. and tiring.. Maybe, I could mop the floor like how my mom does, it's not exactly a satisfaction to me, but hey, at least it's much easier and faster. Then I could rest more, yippy!!


No comments: