Monday, November 2, 2009

both Bad, and Good

The Good News is that, my dad said he'll consider on having me go out twice with my friends.
Since I have two groups anyway.. Plus, He also said I can watch NEW MOON!
with Atheera! yay!!

but the bad news is, I might be changing school to Adni's Islamic School..NOO!!!
I would miss my friends. Especially Atheera, I know maybe, just maybe, she had the same
feeling she had of Diyanah on me. Maybe she wouldn't even care..

but, but.. I love her, cuz she's the first bestfriend I've found that has so much in common with me and much much different than the rest :P I would miss her, of course. I hope, my parents
would somehow change their mind so that I wouldn't have to move. I mean like, its not like the school's fee's cheap anyway.. Unless you were born rich or that your parents are some kind of
Datuk and Datins.

Truthfully,I didn't even wanna go actually, but my parents said, that I have to take care of my brothers cuz they're going there and need some companies. So, I have to since
that my sister's taking PMR, next year. I did have a choice with my mom,
but when it comes to my dad.. Force Field much! so I just said, if he wants me to go..
he must allow me to go out with my friends twice..

I really wanna go out, but at the same time..
I don't wanna move out from my school, and my friends..


No comments: